Wednesday, October 21, 2009

From here, to there.

I have an appointment tomorrow morning in South Miami (well, technically Coral Gables) near Whole Foods behind Sunset Place. I need to be there at 8 AM, which means fighting the crazy traffic going East on a workday morning.  This is the moment I wish I had experience taking a bus to the Metrorail with my bike so I could take a nice ride after I am done. Alas, I haven't done that yet and tomorrow is not the day to experiment.

To start a list of my bike ride goals, here we go:

  • Ride to South Miami using a combo of bike/bus/Metrorail
  • Ride along Cutler Bay Road
  • Ride to Downtown Miami using combo of bike/bus/Metrorail
  • Ride across the Venetian Causeway and do the beach thing.
  • Ride combo of bike/Metrorail/TriRail to Delray Beach and ride around town for the day, see my friends, ride back.
It's good to have goals, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment